TRACS Resources and Job Aids
The following resources are designed to be training/job aids to assist state and federal users in collecting information as required for data entry in TRACS. The training materials contain essential information for the user to make full use of the TRACS system.
TRACS Matrix Toolbox
(tools to build your objectives)
Strategy Fact Sheets:
TRACS Templates: The following templates are training/job aids to assist States/Territories in collecting information and translating existing grants into a format compatible with the requirements for data entry into TRACS at the grant proposal and project statement levels, and for performance reporting.
- Grant Proposal and Project Statement Template
- CMS Grant Proposal and Project Statement Template (note this is the only template that differs for CMS grants)
- Performance Report Template
- Facility Record Template
- Facility Adjustment Template
- Real Property Record Template
- Real Property Adjustment Template
- A bundle of the templates is available HERE.
Grant Process Workflow Diagrams
- Process for Entering Grant/Project Statement in TRACS Prior to Formal Application (preferred method)
- Process for Entering Grant/Project Statement in TRACS Post-Award within 60-Day Requirement (optional)
- TRACS and Grant Solutions Process High Level Diagram
TRACS Manuals, Job Aids and Quick Reference Guides: TRACS training is organized by courses and lessons that cover a workflow and series of steps in TRACS. Course manuals and job aids are located on each course page.
- Course 1: Getting Started with TRACS
- Course 2: TRACS Grant Proposal and Project Statement
- Course 3: TRACS Approvals, Amendments and Award
- Course 4: TRACS Performance Reporting
- Course 5: TRACS Species and Habitat
- Course 6: TRACS Mapping Tools
- Course 7: TRACS Real Property Inventory
- Course 8: TRACS Facilities Inventory
- Course 9: TRACS User Management
- Course 10: TRACS Comprehensive Management System (CMS)
- Course 11: License Certification and Apportionments
- Course 12: Multi-Award Linkage Tool (MALT)
- Which Certificate Rule Year Applies Job Aid
- TRACS Copy Forward Fields Job Aid
- USFWS Regions Information and Map (link)
- TRACS PDF Formatting Tips Job Aid
Hosting your own session? Visit the TRACS Facilitators/Instructors Information page for helpful resources.